Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Fairy Net Blouse progressing


I stopped & took some photos last night. I have one more increase row left in this set. Then on to the next set of instructions. No, I haven't looked yet. ;-)

I'm still on gauge for stitches. I forgot (Duh!) to check my row gauge when I had it pinned out. I'm crossing my fingers & remembering to take measurements.



I found an Oops! last night. I really need to figure out how I make these holes as it seems to be a very common mistake for me.

However, after taking photos, I cut a length of yarn & carefully wove in another stitch. I was trying to remember the structure of the knit stitch that I learned at last year's DFW Fiber Fest from the Knitting Fairy's "Don't Despair, Repair!" class. I think that's one of the best knitting classes that I've taken so far.


I forgot to take a photo afterwards but I did fill in the hole & it looked fairly normal! Whoo Hoo!

No comments: